Engage Potential Partners and Customers
If you are a destination, hotel or lodge, resort, airline, cruise or travel supplier, you can now showcase your product in Uzbekistan and Central Asia market to give you an online presence, keeping you accessible and visible for live format.
Your interactive stand comes complete with a suite of online marketing and engagement tools, together with FREE.UZ Catalogue (bonus). Our live virtual event takes place on 9th and 10th of November, 2020 and provides the ideal way for tour operators and agents to interact with Uzbekistan tourism market in the current Covid-19 climate.
Meet Potential Partners
Hurry to be an early exhibitor. Meet and chat with tour operators, travel agents, guides from Uzbekistan and Central Asian countries in an online, real-time environment, perfect for the current Covid-19 era.
Pre-screened, Targeted participants
Virtual Tour-Expo will give you the opportunity to reach suitable audience in an efficient manner and connect directly with them during the event.
Save Time & Money
Target your potential partners remotely. Our event allows you to avoid the geographic, budgetary and time constraints of traditional exhibitions.
Enhance Your Brand
You will have the opportunity to reach a broader number of audience with select content, such as prospectuses, destination guidebooks, testimonials, videos, branded media and information on your organization.
Enhance Audience & Reach
With the Virtual Tour-Expo, distance is not an obstacle. This online facility removes the physical barriers of travel and ensures you access to a greater pool of partners.
Use live chat, presentations and this hands-on use platform, you can interact directly with prospective partners looking to enquire about your company and/or service.
Features of the World-Expo Virtual Platform
- Engage audiences at scale – enable networking with Group & 1:1 text/audio/video chat.
- Present to the audience – enable speakers to make presentation, keynotes & breakout sessions with webinars.
- Measure your impact – get insightful reports to understand how effective your online event was. Participants can avail the reports of Booth traffic (attendees who visited the booth), Booth contents viewed report (Images, Videos, Documents), Group & 1:1 chat made with attendees.
- Customer support – get world-class customer support.
- Mobile-compliant & accessible – join accessibility-enabled events from any device and any location.
- Multi-lingual support – host your virtual event in English, Russian and Uzbek languages.
- Hands on use stand panel for participants – participants can easily change their virtual booth.
- Immediate Follow-up – after the expo, you’ll be able to access the profile and contact details of every student that interacted with you
Frequently Asked Questions
When does it take place?
Virtual Tour Expo takes place on 9-10th November, 2020 between 10am and 6pm.
What is a ‘virtual’ expo?
A virtual expo is an event run in an online environment. It is online equivalent of a traditional exhibition, but exhibitors and visitors connect with one another on the web, rather than in-person. Attendees log into event through their web browser and can chat in real-time with tour operators, hotels, restaurants, transportations and have the same conversations, receiving information and watch Presentations as if they were at a physical event.
How does it work for exhibitors?
Before the expo
- Design a virtual booth that matches and enhances your brand
- Decorate your booth with banners
- Upload your brochures and videos
During the expo
- Chat with prospective partners according to your courses / location, and their interests
- View detailed profiles of all buyers visiting your booth
- Use the private chat function to have one-on-one chats, or group chats with visitors at your booth
After the expo
- Check statistics of buyers that have visited your booth
- Receive contact details of visitors that have interacted with you or downloaded your material
- Follow-up with visitors and finalize your arrangements
How do I reserve my space?
Simply click here to contact us to reserve your space at Virtual Tour-Expo.
How is Tour-Expo Virtual Tourism Fair promoted?
The event will be advertised on national and local TV, online, through our social media outlets, sending invitations and e-mail marketing.
Who exhibits at the expo?
Tour operators, travel agents, hotels, resorts, restaurants, transportations and other tourist services, as well as online booking systems.
Are there any extra features exhibitors can avail of?
Yes. During the expo we will also be streaming our scheduled presentations. This is a great way to connect with potential partners and promote your tourist services. Early exhibitors will have more chance for choosing place and time.
Who do I contact with further questions about exhibiting at the Tour-Expo Virtual Tourism Fair?
If you have further enquiries you can contact with us on +99897 000 0030 or at firstname.lastname@example.org