Tourism Malaysia is welcoming to be partners on our TOUR EXPO Virtual Tourism Fair!
Marketing Malaysia as a destination of excellence and to make the tourism industry a major contributor to the socio-economic development of the nation.
- Promote Malaysia as an outstanding tourist destination.
- Showcase Malaysia’s unique wonders, attractions and cultures.
- Enhance Malaysia’s share market for meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE).
- Increase Malaysia’s tourism revenue by increasing tourist numbers to Malaysia and extend their length of stay.
- Encourage tourism and its related industries in Malaysia.
- Help develop domestic tourism and promote new investments in the country, as well as provide increased employment opportunities. The growth of tourism would also contribute positively to the country’s economic development and quality of life.
The Tourist Development Corporation of Malaysia (TDC) was established on 10 August 1972 as an agency under the former Ministry of Trade and Industry by an Act of Parliament.
With the inception of the Ministry of Culture, Arts and Tourism on 20 May 1987, TDC was moved to this new ministry; and became the Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board (MTPB) through the Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board Act 1992. Popularly known as Tourism Malaysia, its full focus is on promoting Malaysia domestically and internationally.
To get to know more about the Majestic Resorts, you can visit here: https://www.tourism.gov.my/about-us/about-tourism-malaysia
We look forward to seeing you all on the fair TOUR EXPO Tourism Fair on the 9-10th of December, 2020.